1. The Judges decision is final.
2. Any objection must be submitted in writing to stewards within fifteen minutes of the end of the class, and must be accompanied by a deposit of £10.00 which will be returned if the objection is upheld by the judge, steward and committee.
3. Queries must be made to the Secretary’s Office only.
4. All riders must wear PROTECTIVE HEADGEAR, correct clothing and suitable footwear. BRITISH STANDARD RIDING HATS NUMBERS PAS015 AND EN1384 ARE COMPULSORY IN ALL RIDDEN CLASSES. CHINSTRAPS MUST BE FASTENED.
5. Where ages are applicable they will be taken from 1st January two thousand and fifth teen.
6. In the case of insufficient entries classes may be combined or cancelled.
7. The committee and H&REC accept no responsibility of liability in consequence of the loss or damage to any horse, rider, spectator, vehicle or any other property. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times.
8. The committee reserves the right to refuse entry of any horse/pony.
9. No cantering will be permitted on land outside the show rings except when in taking a practice fence or using the riding-in area.
10. No horse or pony under the age of 4 years may be ridden on the show ground or in any ridden classes.
11. It is responsibility of the competitors to be present in the appropriate ring for the commencement of a class. Entry fees cannot be refunded due to unpunctuality.
12. Young stock handlers must be competent to handle the same at the judge’s discretion.
13. Stallions may compete providing that the rider or handler, in the opinion of the committee and judges, is fully competent of controlling him and is over the age of 17 years.
14. Committee may refuse entry of any horse if it is not handled correctly, and any horse considered dangerous will be asked to leave.
15. Only senior competitors allowed to wear spurs in appropriate classes.